Friday, July 2, 2010

320

DAY FIVE BITCHES!!

I walked around a lot yesterday. I was food shopping because I wanted to start Atkins today and I had a bunch of other things to do. When I finished up it was really late and I was really tired, so I didn't get to the treadmill. (oh noes!!!!) BUT! I made up for it today. I did 40 minutes with an 8 minute cool down instead of the normal 5 min, and I increased my speed by a half a mile an hour. I was worried at first, but the heart was a good sport about it. I haven't done any kind of incline yet, but that will come with time.

I have to say that I freaking LOVE Atkins. It hasn't even been a full day yet and I am convinced this is the one for me. I have had a lot of fun measuring and counting. I'm sure THAT honeymoon won't last but so long but for right now I am very happy. I'm trying new foods and new ways to eat them and everything is so damn yummy. I might actually be able to do it this time. Any prayers and good vibes you want to launch out into the universe on my behalf would be very much appreciated. I'm doing it for you right now.

While I was shopping this beautiful young girl walked up to me, her boyfriend was with her but he was hanging back. She told me that she had seen me walking around the store and (at this point I was ready to tell her, "Look bitch. I ain't scoping your little boyfriend.") she just wanted to tell me that everything was going to be alright. I had been grumping but I brightened right up. I told her that was so great of her to say that and God Bless. I wish more people would follow their impulses this way and not be afraid to put themselves out there. She really made my day and I will never forget her.

So for all of you out there, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT. :-)




ATKINS ROCKS ASS!

No comments: